The TP6000-2SPR65B is a 6000mAh 2-Cell/2S 7.4V Thunder Power lithium polymer battery.
This battery has been "ROAR Approved".
Thunder Power RC's G6 (Generation 6) lithium polymer batteries are the smallest, lightest, longest lasting, and most powerful batteries to date. G6 batteries offer the smallest and lightest combined footprint, up to 10% smaller and 5% lighter than previous generation batteries.
The G6 series also boasts the highest charge rate capability in the industry with the ability to charge faster, at rates up to 12C for charge times in 5 minutes or less.
Thunder Power RC G6 batteries offer the highest energy and power density in high-discharge rate capable LiPo technology, overall measuring in at a smaller volume per capacity and lower in weight while delivering up to 10% more power than Generation 4.
Always carefully follow the recommended safety guidelines when charging and using LiPo batteries. We recommend using a fire retardant bag when charging or storing your Lithium Polymer batteries. Features:
Specifications for the Thunder Power RC 6000mAh 2-Cell/2S 7.4V
- Hard plastic case perfect for all surface vehicles such as cars, trucks, buggies and boats.
- Significantly decreased weight compared to NiMH or NiCd packs
- Increased run time (about twice that of comparable NiMH packs)
- No memory effect
- The ability to supply current at high rates
- All cells matched and batteries assembled in the United States
- Industry leading 2 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Max Charge: 12C
- Max Cont. Discharge: 65C
- Max Burst Discharge: 130C
- Max Charge Current: 72A
- Max Cont. Current: 390A
- Max Burst Current: 780A
- Weight (grams): 310
- Dimensions H x W x L (mm): 25.0 x 46.5 x 138
- Connectors: Internal 4mm Bullet connector
- Case Type: Hard plastic case with Bullet
PLEASE NOTE: Orders containing lithium batteries will be shipped to the US and internationally via trackable Courier (no postal mail allowed). Canadian orders may ship via Canada Post or Courier.
Click here to view the MSDS for this battery.
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for Thunder Power RC G6 Pro Race 65C 6000mAh 2-Cell/2S 7.4V ROAR Appr. Lipo Battery Bullet FREE Shipping.