The TP325-2SPR45J is a 325mAh 2-Cell/2S 7.4V Thunder Power lithium polymer battery.
Thunder Power RC's G8 (Generation 8) lithium polymer batteries are the smallest, lightest, longest lasting, and most powerful batteries to date. G8 batteries offer the smallest and lightest combined footprint, up to 10% smaller and 5% lighter than previous generation batteries.
The G8 series also boasts the highest charge rate capability in the industry with the ability to charge faster, at rates up to 12C for charge times in 5 minutes or less.
Thunder Power RC G8 batteries offer the highest energy and power density in high-discharge rate capable LiPo technology, overall measuring in at a smaller volume per capacity and lower in weight while delivering up to 10% more power than Generation 6.
Always carefully follow the recommended safety guidelines when charging and using LiPo batteries. We recommend using a fire retardant bag when charging or storing your Lithium Polymer batteries. Features:
Specifications for the Thunder Power RC 325mAh 2-Cell/2S 7.4V
- Increased flight time (about twice that of comparable NiMH packs)
- Significantly decreased weight compared to NiMH or NiCd packs
- Smaller physical size to easily fit in your RC aircraft
- No memory effect
- The ability to supply current at high rates
- All cells matched and batteries assembled in the United States
- Industry leading 2 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Max Charge: 8C
- Max Cont. Discharge: 45C
- Max Burst Discharge: 90C
- Max Charge Current: 2.6A
- Max Cont. Current: 14.6A
- Max Burst Current: 29.2A
- Weight (grams): 23.5
- Dimensions H x W x L (mm): 11 x 25 x 45
- JST Connector and a Thunder Power balance adapter
Click here to view the MSDS for this battery.
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for Thunder Power RC G8 Performance Pro 45C 325mAh 2-Cell/2S 7.4V LiPo Battery w/JST FREE SHIPPING.