The Himax HC2208-0870 30 watt Electric RC Brushless motor is manufactured to high standards for the discerning airplane modeler. Designed for lightweight, excellent efficiency, impressively high torque, and durability. Himax Electric Brushless Outrunner motors are sure to make modern radio controlled aircraft perform. If you are looking for value and performance, the wide range of Himax brushless motors will provide exactly what you need for any project.
This 30 watt motor is for very small models weight 6-8 oz. Replaces MPI EPU and GWS IPS gear motors.
- Power: 30W
- KV: 870
- ESC Rating: 6A
- Weight: 25g
- Diameter: 22mm
- Length: 22mm
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Prop Size: 6x4-9x4.7
- Rm: .88
- lo: .25
This Package Includes:
- A prop adapter, mounting hardware, and connectors.
Useful information about the use and service of Himax Brushless Electric Motors:
- When setting up your Himax Brushless motor system, Always use a wattmeter or current meter to monitor the current draw during set up. This will help you to optimize your configuration and avoid damaging your RC Airplane equipment - motor, ESC, or battery.
- While installing the motor, be sure to protect the three motor wires. They are NOT repairable. When any wire is broken, the motor is gone instantly and it is NOT covered by the warranty.
- If you need to install a press fit pinion, be careful. Pressing the pinion incorrectly or without proper tools could ruin a brand new motor and it is NOT covered by the warranty.
- If you need to remove the factory installed connectors, un-solder them. These are varnished magnet wires. If you just cut them, you will have hard time resoldering them unless you follow the correct procedure with the right tools.
- If the shaft is bent or broken, or the gear is worn, parts are available for DIY repair. It is cheaper and faster, if you can repair it yourself.
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for Himax 2208-0870 Brushless Outrunner RC Airplane Motor.