The Himax HA2015-4100 110 watt Electric RC Brushless gear motor is manufactured to high standards for the discerning airplane modeler. Designed for lightweight, high efficiency, high torque, and durability. Himax Electric Brushless Outrunner motors are sure to take today's radio controlled aircraft to a whole new level. If you are looking for value and performance, The wide range of Himax electric brushless products will provide you with exactly what you need.
This 110 watt gearmotor is the best replacement for 300/350 and 400 sized gear motors. Himax gearmotors are packaged pre-assembled for plug & play installation.
- Power: 110W
- KV: 4100
- Motor: HA2015-4100
- Gear Ratios: 6.6:1, 5.3:1, 4.4:1
- ESC Rating: 10A
- Weight: 62g
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Rm: .141
- lo: .80
This Package Includes:
- Collet prop adapter
- Built in stick mount
- Bullet connectors
- 6.6:1, 5.3:1 and 4.4:1 gear sets
- Himax Decals
Useful information for the use and service of Himax Electric Airplane Brushless Motors:
- When setting up your Himax Electric Brushless motor system, Always use a wattmeter or multimeter to monitor the amperage draw during set up. This helps you to optimize your setup and avoid damaging your RC equipment - motor, ESC, or battery.
- While installing the motor, be careful not to damage the main motor wires. They are non-repairable. When any wire is broken, the motor is gone instantly and is NOT covered by the warranty.
- If you would like to press fit a pinion, be careful. Pressing the pinion incorrectly or without proper tools could ruin the motor and it is NOT covered by the warranty.
- If you want to remove the factory installed connectors, un-solder them. These are varnished magnet wires. If you cut them, you will have a difficult time resoldering them unless you follow the correct procedure with the right tools.
- If the shaft is bent, or the gear is worn, parts are available for Do-it-yourself repair. It is cheaper and faster, if you can repair it yourself.
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for Himax HA2015-4100 Geared Electric Brushless Inrunner Motor 62g 110W - GWS Warbird.