GWS USB FMS flight simulator cable with 1/8" mono Spektrum (JR) style plug. Use this to connect an RC transmitter to a Windows PC USB interface.
Spektrum (JR) style 1/8 inch mono plug version on one end and the other end is a USB cable. Please note that some other brands of transmitters
have this 1/8 in mono plug. Look on the back of
your transmitter and find the "trainer port" to be sure. This flight simulator interface cable is manufactured by
Grand Wing Servo-Tech. This usb flight sim interface cable will connect your Spektrum (JR) compatible rc transmitter's 1/8"
trainer port to your Windows PC so you can fly virtual r/c models for all your favorite r/c aircraft and helis -
including our very own Draganflyer Helicopters and Vortex Airplanes. Be advised this USB interface cable and free downloadable
software are not compatible with Mac computers.
Compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP and now compatible with Windows Vista
Additional Windows Vista Installation Instructions. There are reports of this software having problems working on Windows 7.
The free FMS flight simulator software should be downloaded from the FMS Web site.
Spectrum (JR) RC Transmitter Trainer Port to Windows PC USB Interface Cable
- One End: 1/8" mono round Spektrum (JR) compatible transmitter trainer interface style plug
- Other End: Windows USB Plug
- Color: Black
- Length: 6ft (182cm)
- Compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Manufacturer Model Number: GWFSM002B
- Manufacturer Serial Number: FSMU04959
- Download the free FMS flight simulator software
- There are reports of this software having problems working on Windows 7
Download the manual.
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for GWS USB Spektrum (JR) 1/8in mono plug FMS Flight Simulator Cable - Transmitter to PC USB Interface.