GWS USB FMS flight simulator cable. Use this to connect an RC transmitter to a Windows PC USB interface.
Hitec-style round plug version (Some Futaba transmitters have this round plug as well. Look on the back of your
transmitter and find the trainer port to be sure). Manufactured by Grand Wing Servo-Tech, this usb flight sim interface cable
will connect your Hitec compatible rc transmitter's trainer port to your Windows PC so you can fly virtual rc models for all
your favorite radio controlled airplanes and helicopters - including our very own Draganflyers. Be advised this USB interface
cable and the sofware it works with is not compatible with Macintosh computers.
Compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP and now compatible with Windows Vista
Additional Windows Vista Installation Instructions. There are reports of this software having problems working on Windows 7.
The free FMS flight simulator software should be downloaded from the FMS Web site to get the latest version.
Hitec RC Transmitter Trainer Port to Windows PC USB Interface Cable
- One End: Round Hitec-compatible transmitter trainer interface style plug
- Other End: Windows USB Plug
- Color: Black
- Length: 6ft (182cm)
- Compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Manufacturer Model Number: GWFSM002A
- Manufacturer Serial Number: FSMU05467
- Download the free FMS flight simulator software
- There are reports of this software having problems working on Windows 7.
Download the manual
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for GWS USB to Hitec (Round) FMS Flight Simulator Cable - Transmitter to PC USB Interface GWFSM002A.