The Thunder Power LIPO-SAFE bag is designed for use with Lithium Polymer batteries when charging, storing, or transporting. The added power of LiPo batteries is utilized through stronger chemical reactions, making them more volatile. When these batteries are punctured or damaged in any way combustion may occur.
This is where the LIPO-SAFE bag comes in!
Please read the Thunder Power safety instructions before using or charging your LiPo batteries.
LIPO-SAFE Bag Use Instructions:
- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- Attach charging leads to battery.
- Place battery towards the bottom, within the Li-Po Bag.
- Place Li-Po Bag on non-flammable surface.
- Place the charge leads through the provided space (left or right seam) at the top of the bag.
- Close top flap of Li-Po Bag, ensuring the seal is secure.
- Charge battery using proper charging practices.
LIPO-SAFE Bag Technical Information
- Size: 9in x 12in (22.9cm x 30.5cm)
- Weight: 10oz (284g)
- Color: Off-white
- Max Cells: For up to one 10S 5000mAh battery, two 6S 6600mAh batteries, eight 3S 2250 batteries, etc.
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for LIPO-SAFE Fire Retarding Lithium Polymer Battery Charging & Storage Safety Bag.