Three pairs of 4 mm bullet connectors. These 4.0mm bullet connectors are gold plated
to ensure the best possible connection. You will receive 3 male and 3 female 4mm bullet connectors. Use these bullet connectors to
connect two rc parts that you want to be able to disconnect easily, for example when connecting a brushless motor or battery to a speed controller.
Two male 4mm bullet connectors are commonly used connect the charging jacks on our battery chargers to a battery charging harness.
You will need to solder on a wire to one end of each 4mm bullet connector. In some instances it
is recommended to surround the exposed ends of the bullet connectors with heatshrink tubing.
We sell solder, wire and heat shrink separately.
Specifications for each 4mm bullet connector
- Diameter: 4.0 mm | 0.16 in
- Male Connector Length: 19 mm | 0.75 in
- Male Connector Weight: 1.42 g | 0.05 oz
- Female Connector Length: 21 mm | 0.83 in
- Female Connector Weight: 1.13 g | 0.04 oz
Features of 4mm bullet connectors
- Very high current connectors
- Very low resistance
- Strong holding force
- Gold plating
- Suitable for applications up to 200 Amps
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for 3 Pair of 4mm Gold Plated Bullet Connectors (3 Male + 3 Female).