The Thunderbird-9 brushless esc features automatic lipo detect cutoff right from the package! Just plug in and and fly your lipos safely with no programming needed (or change the setting to fly NiCad/NiMH)!
Castle Creations Thunderbird-9 Technical Details:
- Cells: w/BEC 2s, 3s Lipo or 5-12 NiMH/NiCad
- Continuous: 9 amps
- Switching Rate: 13,000 hz
- Brake: On/Off
- Reversible: Yes - change any two wires
- Cut-off: Auto lipo or NiMH/NiCad
- Size: 1.02 x .67 x .32"
- Weight: 0.3 oz (8g)
- Connector Type: Universal
Download the CC Thunderbird 9 PDF User Guide.
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Tough surface mount construction
- Audible Arming Signal
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for Castle Creations Thunderbird 9 Brushless Motor Speed Controller ESC 9A.