Supports Phoenix, Mamba, Barracuda, Phoenix HV, and Thunderbird speed controllers and the Berg 7P receiver. Just plug in
the Castle Link / Phoenix-Link and program all of your Castle Creations brushless controllers on your PC with the Castle Link USB Programming Kit!
The Castle Link USB programming cable kit makes "stick" programming your
Phoenix brushless controller or Berg 7P radio receiver a thing of the past. Program
your CC ESC or Berg 7P Rx just the way you want using the this Castle Link programmer.
Always have complete control over what's programmed in your ESC or receiver.
No complicated connections! It's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download the Castle Link PC interface software. (Windows only. Sorry, no Mac version)
- Plug the Castle Link into the receiver lead on your controller and attach the mini USB cable included in the kit.
- Connect the USB cable to your PC.
This Windows compatible USB rc programming device connects
to your Windows PC through any available USB port. Once connected
the software allows you to completely
setup your Castle Creations brushless speed control (Phoenix, Mamba, Barracuda, Phoenix HV, and Thunderbird) or Berg 7P receiver.
- Set up programmable options with point-and-click ease.
- View/Edit/Save your current Phoenix program settings.
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain.
- Download new Castle Link software updates via Castle Creations' Web site as they become available.
- All-in-one support for Phoenix, Mamba, Barracuda, Phoenix HV, and Thunderbird brushless controllers!
- Now with saved settings files!
- New "check for updates" feature!
- Totally automatic install!
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for Castle Creations Link USB Programming Kit for CC Phoenix ESC and Berg 7P Rx.