This is a replacement parts kit for the Firefly RC helicopter made by Interactive Toy Concepts. Includes a rotor set, two spacers, two c-clips, two retainers, and a tail prop. The rotors fit the Firefly or Micro Mosquito. It is good to keep a spare set of rotors on hand as a backup so you can keep flying, even after a crash.
Firefly and Micro Mosquito Rotor Blade Replacement Instructions:
- The rotors are held in place by a short rubber tube at the top of the main drive shaft. Pull gently to remove this tube
- Slide both rotors up and off, along with the plastic spacer that keeps the two rotors separated
- When replacing the rotors, first slide on the lower rotor (the one with the notched shaft on the bottom)
- Next, slide the plastic spacer shaft over the rotor shaft
- Now slide on the upper rotor. The upper rotor is keyed to the D-shaped drive shaft and needs to be aligned in order to slide into place. This should not require any force to do when the parts are correctly oriented.
- Lastly, reattach the rubber tube
Get More Info: View the Technical Information for Firefly RC Helicopter Replacement Parts Kit: Rotor Set, Spacers, C-Clips + Tail Prop.