|Thunder Power RC introduces the convenient, capable and powerful TP820CD Dual Port 20 Amp and 800 Watt
multi-function charger, discharger, cycler and balancer system for LiPo, LiIon, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH, and Pb batteries
The all-new TP820CD is the first ever dual port and the most anticipated, most powerful and most advanced multi-chemistry charger, discharger, cycler and balancer system from Thunder Power RC yet! With up to 800 watts of total charging power, nearly 4-times that of the ever-popular TP1010C, the TP820CD is equipped with two ports that function completely independently to charge, discharge and cycle a wide variety of 1-8S LiPo, LiIon and LiFe (A123) batteries, as well as 1-24 cell NiCd and NiMH along with 6-30V Pb (lead-acid) batteries. The built-in 2-8S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cell balancers, one for each port, and included balance connector adapter boards are readily compatible with all Thunder Power balance connectors and the JST-XH balance connectors found on many other batteries.
The dual port TP820CD offers the convenience and flexibility of two separate chargers in a single yet incredibly compact case as a result of its advanced power conversion technology and all-new Thunder Power RC exclusive design. Each port is capable of charging at rates up to 20 amps, even simultaneously depending on input power and charge settings, offering the ability to charge many of the latest-generation LiPo batteries at ultra-fast rates up to 6C and beyond. This means the TP820CD is well-equipped to quickly charge batteries up to 8S on each port, as well as ‘split’ batteries equipped with interconnect leads up to 16S by using both ports simultaneously.
Popular examples of the incredible charging capabilities of the TP820CD are the ability to charge two 5S 5000mAh batteries, one on each port simultaneously at rates up to 4C, or two 6S 5000mAh batteries at rates more than 3C, to have a complete 10S or 12S 5000mAh battery setup charged in as little as 15 minutes or less time! That’s even faster than single port chargers rated at higher current and wattage output, without the need for cumbersome parallel charging and an even more powerful power supply, and without giving up the added convenience and flexibility that independent dual port charge, discharge and cycling functionality offers. And because each port functions independently you can even mix and match charge, discharge or cycling duties of a LiPo motor power battery and a NiMH transmitter battery, a NiCd receiver battery and a lead-acid field box battery or just about any other combination you might have.
Additional features include built-in data logging and viewing on the large class-leading and easy-to-read 48-character blue backlit LCD screen, internal resistance measurement and an advanced Storage Mode function to automatically charge or discharge LiPo/ LiIon/LiFe (A123) batteries as needed. Other great features also include dual computer-controlled cooling fans and temperature protection, an attractive and extremely durable aluminum case, plus the ability to install future firmware updates available for free download from www.ThunderPowerRC.com using a standard mini USB cable. Best of all these incredible features are all available at a value that’s hard to beat while being fully supported and backed by Thunder Power RC’s industry-leading 2-year warranty.
Do you need lithium polymer rechargeable RC batteries for your chargers, balancers, connectors and other accessories? We carry a huge selection available for purchase online or over the phone.
© Draganfly Innovations Inc.
Phone: 1-800-979-9794 / 306-955-9907
The brand new Traxxas Spartan electric RC boat changes everything you thought you knew about RTR RC boats. The Spartan comes with all the high end brushless hardware that you would expect from only the most expensive kit boats, all pre-assembled in a tight ready to run package. If you’re experienced with RC boats, the Spartan’s 50 mph top speed will blow you away. If you’re new to RC boats, the Spartan will let you gradually work up to maximum power and speed with an easy to use training mode.
The Traxxas Spartan electric RC boat features high quality hardware including:
- High strength ABS hull – The high strength hull provides the strength needed to handle brushless power, but without the weight penalty of comparable fiber glass designs.
- 2.4 Ghz Radio System – The Traxxas Spartan comes pre-assembled with a high quality 2.4 Ghz radio system. The 2.4 Ghz system is virtually interference proof, and auto selects free radio channels. This means that you can race with other RC boats and not worry about interference and choosing radio frequencies.
- Water cooled, marine ESC and brushless motor – The water cooled ESC is waterproofed at the factory, and pre installed with the brushless motor. Unlike other electric RC boats, the Traxxas Spartan has a streamlined water outlet built into the hull. Nothing was overlooked in the effort to perfect every detail of the Spartan, so even the water cooling system is streamlined and professional.
- Aluminum hardware – Brushless power necessitates the strength of all metal hardware. Every linkage, fastener, and support is made of high quality machined aluminum. The rigid hardware makes handling sharp, precise and predictable.
- Included Batteries – Two high power 7 cell NiMH batteries are included with standard Traxxas connectors. You can go about 30 MPH with the included NiMH packs, or upgrade to 3 cell lipos for a top speed of over 50 MPH.
- Waterproof Servo – The pre installed rudder servo is fully waterproof, making it maintenance free.
- Ultra high performance brushless motor – The Spartan features a 1600 kV water cooled brushless motor, capable of up to 50 MPH speeds.
If you’ve ever wanted to get into RC boats, the Traxxas Spartan is for you. Everything comes pre-installed, from the professionally applied graphics to the water cooled power system. Use the training mode to get familiar with the boat’s handling characteristics, and then step up to full control and speeds up to 50 miles per hour. Experienced RC boaters will love the high quality hardware and brushless power system.
Want more power? The Traxxas Spartan boat is compatable with 2 cell and 3 cell lipoly batteries. You can get chargers, balancers, and adapter cables on our website. Details about which exact batteries you should use will be posted shortly (the boats are on order – we’ll test one when they arrive). We know that 2 3 cell batteries are the most that will physically fit in the boat, for which the following charge setup will work:
- Thunder Power 610C Balance Charger
- Thunder Power 1205P 5 Amp Power Supply
- A Female Traxxas to male Deans Adapter, 16 AWG silicon wire and Deans Ultra Plugs
- A set of 4 15 Amp Anderson PowerPole Connectors
The above list of components is complete – you will not need any additional hardware to charge and use the Thunder Power batteries compatible with the Spartan Boat. As soon as the boats physically arrive and are in stock, we will announce the Thunder Power batteries that work best. This is expected to occur at about mid July.
Check out this cool video, showing the new Traxxas Spartan rc boat in action:
You can learn more about the Traxxas Spartan electric RC boat on our website.
|Thunder Power RC introduces the all-new Z3R 540-Class Sensored Brushless Motor Series; designed, developed and built to deliver
maximum performance and reliability in a wide variety of RC surface vehicles.
#1 in LiPo Battery Performance and Reliability Introduces Z3R™ Brushless Motors for Cars, Trucks and More
Since 2008 Thunder Power RC Race Series LiPo batteries have set never-before-seen industry-leading standards in performance, reliability and longevity for electric-powered surface vehicles. They continue to be the batteries to have or be beat by at tracks world-wide while racking up long lists of local, regional and world championship wins and records in all forms and classes of racing. And now Thunder Power RC is excited to expand on this success, backed by a development team with a combined 20 years of brushless motor experience, and is proud to introduce the all-new Z3R-S Stock Spec and Z3R-M Modified 540-Class Sensored Brushless Motors for cars, trucks, buggies and more.
Z3R 540 Brushless Motor Specifications:
Timing: Adjustable (0—50 degrees)
Motor Length: 2.07 in (52.5mm)
Motor Diameter: 1.41 in (35.7mm)
Shaft Diameter: 0.125 in (3.18mm)
Weight: 6.2 oz (176g
Do you need chargers, balancers, connectors and other accessories for your lithium polymer rechargeable RC batteries? We carry a huge selection available for purchase online or over the phone.
© Draganfly Innovations Inc.
Phone: 1-800-979-9794 / 306-955-9907