The new Thunder Power RC 1010C USB Programming Cable PGM-V2 is now here at RCToys.com!
The Thunder Power PGM-V2 cable is required if you want to update the firmware on your TP1010C battery charger. Updating the firmware on your TP-1010C charger allows this charger to charge/discharge not only lithium polymer batteries but now also NiCd, NiMH, Pb, and Lithium ion A123′s.
Read this related article all the new features your TP 1010C charger will acquire after updating it’s firmware to Version 2.3a. Thunder Power 1010C Charger with Version 2.3a Software Quick Reference and Setup Guide
The software used with the Thunder Power RC 1010C USB programming cable PGMV2 is a free download from the Thunder Power RC web site. www.thunderpowerrc.com/html/download.htm
Basic upgrading information for upgrading the firmware on your TP1010C charger using this Thunder Power PGMV2 USB programming cable:
- Install the PL2303 USB driver file into your Windows operating PC. Download the driver from the Thunder Power RC Web site
- Next, there are 2 ways to connect a power supply to your 1010C
- Connect your TP1010C charger input wires to a 12V power supply with the supplied 10 Ohm, 5 W resister in series, or
- Connect your TP1010C charger input wires to a standard 9V battery (sold separately)
- Connect the 6 pin connector into your 1010C charger and the other end into the PGM-V2 programmer
- Connect the USB cable into the PGM-V2 programmer and the other end into a USB port on your Windows PC
- Now your TP1010C charger is powered up, connected to the PGM-V2 and the PGM-V2 is connected to your PC
- Open the PGMV2 TP1010CVxx.exe software on your PC (download the latest program from Thunder Power’s Web site.
- Click the Upgrade button in the software.
The firmware on your TP1010C charger will now be updated to the latest version.
Where to buy:
Order the Thunder Power PGMV2 USB programming cable for TP1010C chargers online or by phone at Draganfly Innovations www.RCToys.com. Remember, we have FREE shipping on all Thunder Power RC products.