Mini IR Indoor Helis December 21, 2007
You must pair each helicopter to its remote control each time you turn it on.
Each Mini Heli Laser Battle Helicopter can actually run on any one of the 3 channels and be controlled by either one of the two transmitters (black infrared remote controllers). Each time you turn the helicopter ON it automatically locks itself to whatever transmitter it first receives a signal from. Each time you turn the helicopter off it resets itself and looses this assignment.
Please follow these instructions each time you want to turn the helicopter on.
- Make sure both remotes and both helicopters are turned OFF.
- Pick a remote, set it to “Channel A” and turn it on.
- Pick a helicopter and turn it on.
- Push up on the left stick on the remote to make the rotors spin a bit.
- Now this helicopter is paired with this remote and ready to fly on Channel A. Now do not touch the controls on this remote until after step 10.
- Wait at least 5 seconds.
- Take the second remote, set it to “Channel C” and turn it on.
- Get the other helicopter and turn it on.
- Push up on the left stick on the remote to make the rotors on this helicopter spin a bit.
- Now this second helicopter is ready to fly on Channel C.
- Start your super battleplanes!