Mini IR Indoor Helis September 8, 2007
If your Mini Heli main rotor blade is broken or has lost the little weights on the top stabilizer, it is easy to just replace the stabilizer portion only. It is often much easier to swap this part off of a new replacement Mini Heli main rotor set than to take off the entire rotorset and replace it. The only tool you will need is a paper clip or other small sharp object.
How to Replace Just the Mini Heli Stabilizer Bar
- Buy a new Replacement Main Rotor
- Straighten part of the paper clip
- Use the straight part of the paper clip to push out the metal pin that holds the top black plastic part to the black plastic shaft
- If you look at the side of the upper plastic part, you will see a metal pin in a hole in the side
- Use the paper clip to push this pin out
- Be careful not to lose the pin
- Pop off the two plastic linkages, and the old upper plastic part will come off
- Repeat this procedure to remove the same part from the new replacement rotorset
- Put the new replacement part on the top of the old black plastic shaft
- Line up the hole in the side with the hole through the top of the black plastic shaft
- Push the metal pin back in place
- Pop the linkages back on
Now your Mini RC Heli is repaired and ready to use.